Mazar x Blueberry OG
Mazar x Blueberry OG.
A potent indica-dominant hybrid strain that may just take you to a galaxy far, far away. No Sith genetics here—this plant is a cross between Mazar, Bluebery and OG Kush and has the strong aroma characteristic to kush strains that includes a spicy herbal scent tinged with jet fuel. This strain makes relaxation your only mission, and some users report strong body effects that include mild tingling and numbness. If pain and physical limitations are the issue, then this strain is here to rescue you. The galaxy also holds a sativa dominant variety of Mazar and Blueberry that is also often referred to as Sativa OG.
Despite that eye haze, the mental state was very clear throughout, even during the period of initial potency. A clear, vibrant, relaxing OG.
Effects Of Hybrid Strains
- Origin: Typically grown on farms or greenhouses from a combination of sativa as well as indica strains.
- Plant description: The appearance of hybrid strains depends on the combination of the parent plants.
- Typical CBD to THC ratio: Many hybrid cannabis plants grown in order to increase the THC percentage, but each type has a unique ratio of the two cannabinoids.
- Commonly associated effects of use: Farmers and producers select hybrids for their unique impacts. They can range from reducing anxiety and stress to easing symptoms of chemotherapy or radiation.
- Daytime or nighttime use: This however depends on the predominant effects of the hybrid.